The College has a large and well-equipped library with the latest text books, reference books and journals in various subjects and disciplines. It also has books, journals and magazines of common interest in order to encourage general reading and broaden the intellectual horizon of students.
The College Library and Reading Room is open to all students throughout the year from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.(barring Saturdays, Sundays and other gazetted holidays). All students admitted to the College can become members of the library after showing their College Identity Card and giving an undertaking that they have read its rules and regulations and will abide by them.
- General Section: Books in this section are issued for a period of seven days.
- Text Book Section: This section contains books which are in great demand. These books are issued to students for one week only.
- Reference-cum-Reserve Section: Books in the Reference Section are issued for consulation only and only through advance reservation and prior permission of the Librarian. Books can be issued only on an overnight basis from the Reserve Section.
- Periodical Section: Bound volumes and loose issues of periodicals are available for consulation only.
- Students Aid-Fund Text Book Section/Book Bank Section: All needy and deserving students can borrow books from these sections for a maximum period of one year. SC/ST students and fee concession holders are particularly encouraged to borrow text books from either of these sections.
The College has 3 Computer Labs. Computer Lab I is for students of Computer Applications, Computer Lab II is for students of B. Com and B. Com(H) and Computer Lab III is for general students. Computer Labs I and II can also be used by general students after the classes of their regular users are over. Computer Labs I and II have broadband connection and Computer Lab III has internet facilities via the Delhi University network and students can access a number of books and journals under the UGC Infonet-E-journal Consortium. Those portals provide access to e-journals, books and other information that can be used by students & teachers for academic work.
Students in need of help with any difficulties such as examination anxiety, depression, eating disorders and other interpersonal issues can seek professional counseling at the Counselling Center, which is located on the Ground Floor at the end of the main corridor. Dr. Sonali Jain is in charge of the centre. You can approach the counsellor in complete confidence and can be assured of a sympathetic hearing and a non-judgemental attitude.
The College provides the services of a part-time doctor who is available for consulation on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 9:300 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. The medical room is located on the Ground Floor near the Cashier's Office, and provides primary health care and essential medicines.
The College has a Placement Officer who helps to place students in areas/jobs of their choice. She organizes grooming/interview/group discussion sessions, job fairs, counselling of students for preparedness for emerging areas of employment as well as provides guidance to students for higher education.
Punjab National Bank provide services on the College premises. The working hours are 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Students can open a zero-balance account in the bank.
Photostat and Phone Booth
Located near the back-gate, is open from 9:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.