Cut Off List
First cut-off list for undergraduate admission 2016-17
Second cut-off list for undergraduate admission 2016-17
Third cut-off list for undergraduate admission 2016-17
Fourth cut-off list for undergraduate admission 2016-17
Fifth cut-off list for undergraduate admission 2016-17
Admission for the wards of Kashmiri Migrants will be according to the University Rules specified in UG Bulletin of Information 2016-17
- The candidates who meet the requisite cut-off should login to the UG admission portal and select college/course where the candidate wishes to take admission and meets the desired cut-off criterion.
- The candidate shall take the print out of the admission form and together with the list of documents (Refer to section 8 of UG Bulletin) proceed to the college for verification of mark sheet, calculation of cut-off percentage depending on the course and verification of other documents. The schedule for verification of documents in the colleges is also given in Section 2.3. Refer to UG Bulletin
- The college will retain the certificates of approved candidate in order to avoid multiple admissions. The certificates will remain with the colleges during the admission process. However, the colleges shall promptly return the documents in case student withdraws/cancels the admission or student wishes to appear in counselling of any other university/ institute.
- After this, the college will approve the admission on the UG admission portal. The candidate will then be required to log-on to the UG admission portal to make the online Admission Fee payment through one of the available online payment options. The approved candidate is permitted to make online admission fee payment till 12 noon of the next day of the given admission list deadline as given in Section 2.3. (Refer to UG Bulletin)
- It may be noted that your admission in a college is completed only after payment of the online admission fee on the UG admission portal within the prescribed time-limit.
- A candidate can take admission only in one course in one college at any given time. In case a student wishes to withdraw/cancel the admission in a course/college, the candidate should approach the college where the admission is taken. Only after the college cancels the admission of a candidate, the candidate can proceed to take admission in other courses/colleges. Admission fee will be refunded to the candidate as per the College/University rules.
- The colleges shall admit all the candidates who meet the announced cut-off criteria. The policy will not be “first come first served.”
- The candidates who could not take admission in a given cut-off list can be considered for admission in the immediate next cut-off list only on the last date of admission, subject to availability of seats.
- After five cut-off lists, the colleges will notify vacant seats course-wise and category-wise on the college and University websites. The registered candidates will be required to apply in the colleges/courses against vacant seats through the UG admission portal, using the subsequent procedure given in Section 2.4. (Refer to UG Bulletin)
- The candidates seeking admission under ECA category may check the Section 9.7.1 and Annexure-III for further details. (Refer to UG Bulletin)
- The candidates seeking admission under Sports category may check the Section 9.7.2 and Annexure-IV for further details. (Refer to UG Bulletin)